|Igloo Ice Maker||Specifications||Pros||Cons||Conclusion||Our Ratings||Check Prices|
Igloo Ice102 Portable Ice Maker
Capacity: 26 lbs in 24 hours
Cycle time: 6 minutes
Ice basket capacity: 1.5 lbs of ice
Dimensions: 13" x 10" x 13"
|Large production capacity with 2.3-quart reservoir system consumes low power and produces equal & pretty size of ice cubes in every batch cycle.||Need to take care of ice cubes, it gives an unlikable smell and sour taste if ice cubes are drain out from ice bucket after long.||Easy to use comes with compact size and high production capacity.||4.8/5|
Igloo ICEB26SS Automatic
Capacity: 33 Pounds
Cycle time: 9 ice Ibs in 7 minutes
Ice basket capacity: 3 quarts
Dimensions: 11" x 14" x 13.8"
|Come with higher production capacity holds up to 3 quarts reservoir that means you don’t need to refill the ice bucket for long, produce clear crystal ice that melts more slowly than other types of ice.||Sometimes ice cubes dumped outside from ice bucket.||Large ice producing capacity makes this ice maker more worthy than its competitors.||4.4/5|
Igloo ICEB26RR Portable Ice Maker
Capacity: 26 Pounds
Cycle time: 6-7 minutes
Ice basket capacity: 3 quarts
|Come with impressive retro look with portable size that makes it so handy to use. Led control panel with two selective sizes of ice cubes. Comes with many colour options.||As compared to its competitors this ice maker Sounds little bit noisy in processing time.||ICEB26 series of Igloo ice maker comes with all functionalities (large capacity, outstanding look, perfect shape of ice cubes) that fit in a perfect ice maker.||4.3/5|
Are you looking for a best Igloo Ice maker but can’t find the perfect ice maker for your home?
We help you to select a perfect ice maker through our best well researched reviews.
Igloo Ice Maker:
Igloo is one of the more trustable brand that manufacture best appliances.
Igloo ice maker has all the features that one best ice maker should contained.
Here is the list of some best features of Igloo Ice Maker that makes it different from all its competitors ‘products
- High Production Capacity
- Oversize storage bucket
- Short cycle time
- Easy to use
- Lightweight & compact
Why Portable Igloo Ice Maker is best from all other ice makers?
Summer is at its prime. With the mighty sun overhauling our heads and its scorching heat vaporizing all the water that there is, the over exceeding temperature is sure to haunt our life to the extreme misery. In such an intolerable scenario something cold is sure to make you feel happy as in heaven and what’s better than the coldest there is- “Ice”. So it’s no doubt that ice will be in full demand in such temperatures on a daily basis. In such seasons of the sun showing its prime and might, Igloo Portable ice makers come in rescue as a badass superhero, whose rivalry can’t even be beard by the sun! Ice makers are the things you can crave for, If you want to enjoy life at the campground, hosting summer parties or work in the outdoors.
And when it comes to actual buying of Ice Makers there are tons of them out there but what’s better than the best of all- “Igloo compact ice makers“. Igloo portable countertop ice makers are certainly the best ice makers that are available out there for you to grab and carry home. To prove it, (in case you love playing the proof game), let’s have a look at the “igloo” swag.
Igloo is one of the top preferred companies for ice production. Igloo is an American manufacturer which offers a wide variety of portable ice makers, coolers, accessories and its parts. The company has attained an immense amount of respect from the customers. The igloo company has a positive reputation from its customers because it offers the durability and intelligent design, sort of quality, etc. If you buy any product of Igloo-brand design, you won’t be disappointed at all. Igloo Ice Makers comes with stylish look, compact size that keep your drinks and beverages chilled. Having the ability to make 26 lbs ice in just 7 minutes. Igloo products have some premium features that make igloo ice maker different from all other competitor’s product. These ice makers are well known for its innovative creation and productivity such as LED control panel, Choices of selecting ice cube size, indicator to remind to refill water tank when it gets empty.
It is easy to use. And it is a pleasure not to have to bother with a freezer to get the cubes which I use all day long.
Igloo Portable Countertop Ice Maker
Igloo ice makers have the ability to make ice for 2 or more drinks in just about five minutes, and about 15 small drinks within half an hour! —It is little bit faster than any other ice maker The Igloo ice maker also comes in portable size that takes small space ice maker model, Due to its light weight and underside drain plug makes it so easier and handy.
Commercially as well, to satisfy each and every need of customers igloo ice maker stand apart from others and prove that why there the best out there to choose.
Following are the factors and criteria where igloo ice makers excel in comparison to others-
Size and Capacity: The compact size and the higher capacity makes igloo ice differ and unique from other ice maker products.
Production Capacity and Speed: Igloo ice maker produced 2 lbs. ice in per batch cycle in just 7 minutes.
Igloo Ice makes comes with higher production capacity and large water buckets that produce ice cubes in just minutes.
Look and feel: Igloo ice maker is well known for its stylish Retro stylish look and compact design.
Ease of Use: Simple and automotive led panel makes igloo ice maker so easier in use.
Such immense and contrasting differences between the ordinary ice makers and “igloo ice makers” are surely more than enough to prove why igloo ice makers excel and dominate over others and more importantly why there the best over there.
What are Ice makers and Should I Be Buying One?
An ice maker, or an ice generator is a consumer device that produces ice and is becoming increasingly popular in usage in commercial places like hospitals, hotels, restaurants, offices and even some schools. Besides this, it has been found useful as a household appliance as well, which is why we will discuss the pros and cons of buying one for your home!
- No More Waiting Hours For Ice: The number one reason why any non-commercial entity would wish to purchase an icemaker would be because of its efficiency and convenience – it makes ice very fast; the average ice maker can make ice in as little as 10 minutes.
- You Can Say Goodbye To Ice Trays: Ice trays are a pain to maintain – not only does it take hours for the ice to freeze in a tray, it also takes up a lot of storage in the freezer, they are required to be washed and refilled every now and then, which is an annoyance to many.
- You Get A LOT more Ice in Very Less Time: An icemaker can store and produce a lot more ice than one might think – in 24 hours, it can generate up to 11-15 kilograms of ice. Although, to be fair, it cannot store all of that ice at once, but one can store the extra ice in a bag and keep it in their freezer.
- Water Recycling: If one forgets to take out the extra ice and store it, the ice will melt but it will not drain; instead, it will create ice out of the melted water.
- Good for Parties: It is very useful for socialites who organize parties on an almost regular basis; it is actually also a very good investment for people who like to go camping, or on picnics or even just save space in their freezer!
- Children and Elderly Friendly: It is an easy to use machine – you just have to pour water in and voila! You get all the ice you’d want in 10-12 minutes.
Just like with ice trays, ice makers have their own drill when it comes to maintaining them. Almost any problems that could occur with an ice maker are related to its maintenance, which we will discuss below.
- Clogged Filters: If the filters are not maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications, clogged filters can be a very common occurrence.
- Leakage: As discussed in the pros, ice makers make use of the melted water and create ice from them, but if the filters aren’t maintained, leakages can be a common occurrence and interfere with an ice maker’s functioning.
- Thermostat Settings: Thermostat settings vary for each model of ice makers – which is why consumers should read the specifications manufacturers provide them with.
- High Cost: An individual should only invest in an ice maker if they are going to use it on a regular basis as the good ones have a very steep price on them – the technology is quite fascinating and an investment in an ice maker should be carefully considered according to the rational consumer’s needs.
All in all, an ice maker is undoubtedly a very fascinating and convenient machine – no one likes to wait for ice to freeze, it is probably the most frustrating thing in the world for some people. So if you have the money and can follow instructions, there is no harm to invest in an ice maker at all!